- Classroom Activities
By Dr. Susan KeyGrades 3 and up
This activity is a favorite at our Song of America workshops.
All you need is:
- a roll of butcher paper
- spray mount repositionable adhesive (made by 3m/Scotch)
- a printed version of this timeline.
- Hang the butcher paper on the wall and spray with the repositionable adhesive.
- Give each student a page from the timeline and have them share the event on their paper with a classmate.
- Have each student place their event on the butcher paper in the correct historical position.